Friday, January 19, 2018

Injunction order for the agriculture land

Subject :  Injunction order for the agriculture land

Question: I have Agriculture land and neighbours trying to encroaching and disturbing for peaceful enjoyment and possession and therefore given the police compliant, whereas, the police sub inspector asking to obtain the Injuction order and then put the fencing . for getting the injunction order for the agriculture land what is the court fee. The Land value would approx Rs. 10 Lakhs.

Answer By Lawyer:  

According to your Query, the neighborhood is disturbing your possession but at the same time he is not disputed your title/ownership towards your property as such it is enough to sought for "bare injunction suit" thereby value your case under Section 26(c) of Karnataka Court-fees and Suits Valuation Act, 1958 and paid court fees of Rs.50/- is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment


This Blog Spot is meant for creating an awareness to the general public by way of giving replies for their legitimate queries at free of cost and they put up their queries to the E-mail ID: and the replies for such queries will be posted in this Blog and furthermore it is only an informative Blog for general information or use. As such the Blog Author is no way responsible for the correctness of the materials published herein and the readers may verify the concerned valuable sources. This Blog does not provide any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose or any of its contents and as such the author of this Blog is not liable.By accessing this website, the User expressly acknowledges that: this Website will not be construed as an advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any nature whatsoever, by the firm, to promote its services or solicit clients; the viewers’ intends to obtain information made available on this website solely for his/her personal information and use; the viewers’ are accessing this website out of his/her own volition and that the firm will not be liable for the consequences of any reliance placed on the information made available on this website, its use, transmission, distribution or dissemination in any manner.

How to post Query and get reply?